Born 30.11.1991 in Teslić (RS / BiH) Undergraduate and master studies finished at the Academy of the Serbian Orthodox Church for Art and Conservation in Belgrade, majoring in Church Art - Icon Painting in the class of professor dr Todor Mitrovic. Master thesis printed as a book entitled Martyrs from Vlajić-Testimony of a forgotten crime, publishing house Sinai Diocese of Zvornik-Tuzla, 2019.
Member of ULUPUD since 2019.
Status of independent artist in January 2021.
- • International exhibition Orthodox Art Festival, awarded the Award of Excellence 2022.
- • Solo exhibition in the Small Gallery of ULUPUDS “Svjat, Svjat, Svjat Gospod Savaot”, Belgrade 2020.
- • Solo exhibition in the SINGIDUNUM gallery “Prayer Remembrance Resurrection”, Belgrade 2021.
- • Solo exhibition in the gallery of the Cultural Center in Bajina Bašta, 2021.
- • Solo exhibition in the gallery of the Cultural Center in Despotovac, 2021.
- • Exhibition 'Sermon in colors about the Virgin' in the Konak of Princess Ljubica, Belgrade, 2022.
- • International online exhibition Orthodox Art Festival 2021. (Works nominated for an award).
- • The Seventh International Biennial of Church Art in Bulgaria 2021
- • The Sixth International Biennial of Church Art in Bulgaria 2019, the work Joy of All Who Sorrow nominated for an award.
- • Fifth International Biennale of Church Art in Bulgaria 2017.
- • First Biennale of Contemporary Church Art in Belgrade 2018.
- • International Exhibition Icons in the Context of the 21st Century, Museum of Herzegovina, Trebinje, 2016.
- • International Exhibition of Icons in Athens. Mets Art Center) 2019.
- • International exhibition Women Painters, Majdanpek 2019, 2020 and 2021.
- • Exhibition Portrait of an Icon, Đura Jakšić's house, Belgrade 2020 and 2021.
- • Sveti Sava's stay in Palestine, exhibition in the crypt of the temple of Saint Sava in Vračar, Belgrade 2020.
- • International Fractal Art Fest in King Peter's House, Belgrade 2020.
- • Icon exhibition (alternative scene) in the art pavilion of Cvijeta Zuzorić in Belgrade, 2017.
- • Exhibition of icons in Šabac 2017, 2018, 2019.
- • 27, 28 and 29 traditional small-format exhibition in Šabac 2018, 2019, 2020.
- • 20th Krajiški art salon, Belgrade 2019.
- • Exhibition of contemporary icon painter Svetlost Duše in Slovakia 2018.
- • Exhibition of icons “Perseverance” at the Rakovica Cultural Center in 2018.
- • The Light of Centuries exhibition at the Rakovica Cultural Center in 2019. The exhibition was repeated in Bajina Bašta in 2019, as part of the Rača Days near the Drina event.
- • The exhibition “We are the children of heaven” KC Rakovica, Belgrade 2021.
- • The first independent exhibition held in the SPKD Prosvjeta gallery in Teslić in 2018.
- • The exhibition of icons and frescoes to “You, the Sun of Justice”, held at PBF 2014 in Belgrade.
- • Miniature 3, exhibition in the small gallery of ULUPUDS, Belgrade 2018-2019.
- • Miniature 4, exhibition in the small gallery of ULUPUDS, Belgrade 2019-2020.
- • Exhibition of the Painting and Graphic Section of ULUPUDS, Belgrade 2019.
- • Small format of ULUPUDS, the exhibition visited ten cities in Serbia, 2019, 2020.
- • Exhibition of works by newly admitted members of ULUPUDS, Belgrade 2019.
- • Exhibition at Dom Vosjka in “Belgrade the city in which I create”, Belgrade 2021.
- • Exhibition of gold embroidery in Manak's house in Belgrade, 2015.
- • Illustration of the children's comic Saint Prohor Pčinjski, Orthodox comic edition volume 3, Vranje 2016.
- • Illustrations for Svetosavac, the parish magazine of the church of Saint Sava, No. 87, Belgrade, 2019.
- • Painting of the icon of Saint Simeon of the New Theologian for the iconostasis of Orahovica Monastery, Slavonia 2017-2018.
- • Works published in Христианское Искусство, Издательство Московской Патриархии, 2019. and 2022.